Makerspace 3D print services are available at the Central, Greensville, Red Hill, Terryberry or Turner Park. Visit our Makerspace Takeout Request Form to place your request.
- Pick up 3D print items at Central, Greensville, Red Hill, Terryberry or Turner Park. Please inform staff you are attending to pick up a Makerspace Takeout request.
- Pick up all other Makerspace projects (vinyl, posters, buttons) only at Central Library. Please inform staff you are attending to pick up a Makerspace Takeout request.
- Please read and review our Makerspace guidelines* prior to submitting your request.
*Some guidelines may not apply, due to COVID-19. For updates, check COVID Updates Page.
- Prices for materials are listed on our Makerspace Price Guide.
- Add money to your HPL card using HPL's SmartPay service.
For 3D printing a maximum of two 3D Print bookings per week. 3D Print projects can run during Makerspace open hours. Please call 905-546-3200 x 3406 with any further questions.