Makerspace 3D print services are available at the Central, Red Hill, Terryberry or Turner Park. Visit our Makerspace booking calendar to make an appointment.
- Pick up 3D print items at Central, Red Hill, Terryberry or Turner Park. Please inform staff you are attending to pick up a Makerspace Takeout request.
- Pick up all other Makerspace projects (vinyl, posters, buttons) only at Central Library. Please inform staff you are attending to pick up a Makerspace Takeout request.
- Library members are not permitted to enter the Makerspace per provincial guidelines. Please check the COVID Updates Page for up-to-date information.
- Please read and review our Makerspace guidelines* prior to submitting your request.
*Some guidelines may not apply, due to COVID-19. For updates, check COVID Updates Page.
- Prices for materials are listed on our Makerspace Price Guide.
- Add money to your
For 3D printing a maximum of two 3D Print bookings are allowed per week. 3D Print projects are a maximum of eight hours each. Please call 905-546-3200 x 3406 with any further questions.