Starting Jan 29, 2021, all magazines on RBdigital are moving to Overdrive and Libby.
- Unlimited access to all magazines, including the Economist.
- Up to three years of back issues for each title.
- You can still access Acorn and Great Course through RBdigital.
- Magazines can be viewed in both Overdrive and the Libby app on your device.
- Magazines will not count towards checkout limits on your Overdrive account. You can check out as many magazines as you would like, in addition to regular eBooks/eAudiobooks limits.
- Magazines are not available if you sign in with a Burlington or Mississauga library card.
To borrow a magazine on Overdrive and Libby.
1. Search the application for the magazine of your choice.
2. Click on the image on the magazine cover to read more about the issue or select another issue
3. Select Borrow to download/read the magazine
4. Select the length of time you would like to borrow the magazine (7 days, 14 days or 21 days).
5. Once the magazine is signed out to you, you can read it in your browser or app.
See the article How to find and borrow older issues of a magazine on the OverDrive help site for more help.