Getting started with Acorn TV
- You need your Library card number and PIN. If you don’t have a Library card, you can sign-up for one online at hpl.ca> My HPL> Get a Library Card Online.
- Next, you'll need to create an account with Acorn TV to use the service. To do so, please visit this link: https://hamiltonon.rbdigital.com/service/browse/acorn.
- Click the "Register" link in the upper right hand corner. You'll be prompted to create an account.
- During registration, you will enter your library card number. Please enter the 14-digit number without spaces.
- Once your account is created, you'll be able to browse and watch Acorn TV.
- Please note: you will need to sign in from our website, hpl.ca > HPL Online > Movies and Music or this link: https://hamiltonon.rbdigital.com/service/browse/acorn each time you would like to watch Acorn TV. If you were to google Acorn TV, you will not be logging in with your library card number and will be logging into the paid site.
- Sign in to Acorn TV using this link, https://hamiltonon.rbdigital.com/service/browse/acorn.
- Find a show or series you would like to watch.
- Click on “Access.”
- You will be directed to a new webpage. This new link may require you to log in again. Submit the username and password you created during registration. Then click on “Access Acorn TV.”
- You will see the show or series you selected.
- Find the episode you wish to watch and click on the play button to begin.